Re: [TowerTalk] Alfa Spid rotator

To: "'Richard (Rick) Karlquist'" <richard@karlquist.com>,"'Bill Turner'" <dezrat@copper.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Alfa Spid rotator
From: "Julio Peralta" <jperalta@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 07:46:02 -0400
The author of the LOGic8 logging software wrote a north centered driver
for the AlfaSpid rotors at my request. Works just like a Hy-Gain under
computer control. I have 2 AlfaSpids here and am very satisfied since I
have them operating in north centered mode. I also believe you can set
electronic stops with the control box to keep the rotor from traveling
past south either CW or CCW.

Julio, W4HY