Re: [TowerTalk] Info on Andrew FHJ4-50?

To: K4VV@aol.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Info on Andrew FHJ4-50?
From: ersmar@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 05:47:55 +0000
Jack:

     I have four type 44AU connectors that I bought over five years ago when I
was accumulating parts for my tower and antennas.   I never did get to buy and
install the half-inch hardline run, so these connectors are currently surplus.

     They're new in Motorola bags marked ST-937.  The folded instruction manual
inside the bag reads "Type 44A connectors in this series are used with FHJ4-50B
jacketed 1/2 in. foam dielectric Heliax 50 Ohm..."

     If you are interested in purchasing some or all, let me know.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F
Rockville, MD
301-774-5307 (H)