[TowerTalk] Tennadyne-Response

To: ron.stordahl@digikey.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tennadyne-Response
From: NPAlex@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 23:48:22 EDT
Ron,
The tennadyne web site responds  okay.  Roger does read this Reflector so I
am sure he will see your  inquiry.  Tennadyne and Cubex Quad antennas are now
combined.  You  might also send an email to him from the Cubex web site.
www.cubex.com
Phone  numbers are for either product.

Regards,
Norm  W4QN
In a message dated  10/18/2006 3:51:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,