Re: [TowerTalk] Sinking ground rods

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Sinking ground rods
From: "NI7T" <ni7t@preciscom.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 20:12:49 -0000
the easiest tool for ground rods is a medium sized hammer drill and a ground
rod bit made for the purpose..I rent them from my local tool rental shop..I
have seen them at Home Depot tool rental as well ..the bit is about $60 if
you buy your own..I have done 10 8'  ground rods for my tower install in an
afternoon..my subsoil is shale and difficult to sink rods in...
Mike Reagan
NI7T
Price, Utah
http://www.preciscom.net/ni7t