[TowerTalk] "A Horizontal Loop for 80 Meter DX"

To: "towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] "A Horizontal Loop for 80 Meter DX"
From: "TOMMY HALIBURTON" <ROCKETJ10@MSN.COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 19:35:13 -0700
To All,

Hopefully this is the proper channel to inquire. I have a friend here in
Colorado who is apartment bound. He has inquired about an ARRL article (written
in 2002) titled "A Horizontal Loop for 80 Meter DX" written by John S. Belrose,
VE2CV.  Apparently he would like to construct it and use it in a portable
fashion. I have never tried loops but would like to get a consensus from those
of you who have prior experience.

The article looks okay on paper. However, there is a vast difference between
paper and "the real world." Any input will be greatly appreciated. As usual,
thanks in advance for your assistance.

Semper Fi,

Tommy - K6YE
DX IS