Re: [TowerTalk] Questions about Irrigation Pipe for Verticals

To: Pat Chiles <chilesp@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Questions about Irrigation Pipe for Verticals
From: k1xx@cfl.rr.com
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 12:51:19 -0500
Pat:
For 3" irrigation tubing, I used EMT conduit bought at a local
electrical supply house.  At this time, I do not remember the exact
size I used.  However, one of the standard sizes fits very nicely as a
splice.  If you check, make sure you get the OD measurements since I
think this was another potential ID/OD, pipe/tubing issue.  I also seem
to remember the conduit coming in 8 foot lengths.

73 charlie, k1xx/4