[TowerTalk] New F12 4M yagi

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] New F12 4M yagi
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 13:37:08 EST
Howdy, TowerTalkians --

    I don't know how many of you have seen the new 2L  40M beam from Force
12, but it uses coils (ala' Cushcraft) instead of linear  loading. It claims no
interaction on 15M or any other band for that matter and  you can space it
3-4' from another antenna. See
_http://www.force12inc.com/F12-Delta-240-140-Info-1.htm_
(http://www.force12inc.com/F12-Delta-240-140-Info-1.htm)  for  more
info.

    I would still like to see a 3 element version of  this or the CC antenna
sometime. I don't know if there are electrical problems  in trying to do that.

    If you buy one, we'd all like to hear about your  experience with it.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TOWER TECH