Re: [TowerTalk] [PVRC] Copper wire prices

To: "RICHARD BOYD" <ke3q@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [PVRC] Copper wire prices
From: "Jeffrey Embry" <jeffrey.embry@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 12:59:08 -0500
Rich and all,

I suspect that this is soft drawn copper and will stretch over time.
As far as the pricing only time will tell if it drops or not...at any
rate I doubt if you will see the $12.99 again.

Jeff Embry, K3OQ
FM19je
ARCI #11643
FPQRP #-696
NAQCC #25
AMSAT LM-2263

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large