Re: [TowerTalk] BIG array

To: "'Bill Turner'" <dezrat@copper.net>,"'TowerTalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] BIG array
From: "Mike Fatchett" <mike@mallardcove.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 09:13:33 -0700
I would hope that they could split of specific antennas for various
purposes.  4 over 4 over 4 on 20 and 4 over 4 over 4 on 15 would be pretty
nice!  Being that they are SteppIR's they can be anything from 6 to 20
meters.  One man's junk is another man's treasure.

I applaud those that try something new and wild.  This array, the 6 element
40 that was criticized here which is now on the air.  Congrats to them!

What gets me is why there is so much negativity and defeatists in this hobby
that was is so heavily based around experimentation.

Mike W0MU