Re: [TowerTalk] Grounding of Amateur Radio installations

To: "'BRENT BAUM'" <brentbaum5323@msn.com>, <n8de@thepoint.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Grounding of Amateur Radio installations
From: "Gary Schafer" <garyschafer@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 15:07:40 -0500
Without actually seeing the installation I would recommend that you do a
similar thing as I have described to Don below.

It is not good to depend on a Ufer ground system as the primary ground
system for lightning. As I picture what you described I would also not be
comfortable with using the I beams running through the house as the primary
connection point for lightning.

73
Gary  K4FMX