Re: [TowerTalk] Cutting 3/16" EHS...

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cutting 3/16" EHS...
From: bob finger <finger@goeaston.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 17:27:49 -0500
I agree with Steve  Get yourself a smallish "angle grinder"  electric
ones can be had for 30 bux or so.  If you have a good sized air
compressor the air driven grinders are even better.

If you are only doing this a few times and you have no need for a
grinder (don't know how people get along without them tho) then a thin
cut off wheel for your skill saw will do the trick nicely.  73 bob de w9ge