Re: [TowerTalk] K9AY Loop

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] K9AY Loop
From: Joe Szeliga <j.sz@transam.home.pl>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 11:44:55 +0100
Dear Gents,
K9AY is great antenna. But big improvement in reception
is obtainable to form it to 4 square.
20 set's was build and 13 are in use with big success
(7 sets are sill available on my stock.)
K9AY & 4SQUARE ...??? Yes !
The magic boxes including Phasing Networks and Switching Directions of 4
Square K9AY Array don't make magic its work perfectly,
remotely controlled from shack via feed line
details here:
http://www.sp3key.com/klub/k9ay_pro/index_en.html

Jay was nice to see you in Friedrichshaffen
cu soon in USA.
I'm happy that all with the Hamation bandpass filter unit
has his happy finale.

best regards
Vy 73's
Joe Wojciech Szeliga, SP9P