Re: [TowerTalk] Verticals

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Verticals
From: Jan Erik Holm <sm2ekm@telia.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 19:43:42 +0100
Not free but the software "antenna model" looks interesting
since it does have some corrections to the MININEC code
http://www.antennamodel.com/mininec.htm

With MMANA one has to be careful due to the MININEC
code problems that hasn´t been corrected (AFAIK).

For me NEC4 is too much money, can´t justify it.

/ Jim SM2EKM