Re: [TowerTalk] Crankup tower raising

To: ab7r@cablespeed.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crankup tower raising
From: el34guy@aol.com
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 11:13:12 -0500
I have a crankup LM470D, to be honest Id get an alfaspid rotor so you
dont have to mess with leaving the tower up at a certain spot for
eternity. That wont be good for the cables. Eventually you will want to
move the tower and with that rotor you are stuck. Its a great rotor but
I would recommend it only on a fixed tower. btw you need to send the
optibeam to my qth for proper testing before you put it up!! 73

Mark
W0NCL