Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Hauling "Cradle" advice needed

To: "'Steve Katz'" <stevek@jmr.com>,"'Bill Erickson'" <ericksonw@gmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Hauling "Cradle" advice needed
From: "k6xyz" <k6xyz@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 11:04:46 -0600
Bill.....you could call Skip Bolnick KJ6Y over in Woodland Hills.
http://members.aol.com/kj6y/skip.html

He has a tower trailer for use with his tower erecting business and I'm
positive he can do the job. I highly recommend him no only to move your
tower but to do the complete installation....especially on a tower like
yours.
He made short work of my tower removal a couple of years ago.
My tower was up in Torrance for 27 years and left on the same trailer it
arrived on!

I have some pictures if you would like to see them.

Regards

Dave Harmon
NSRCA 586
K6XYZ[at]sbcglobal[dot]net