Re: [TowerTalk] dipole length adjustment

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] dipole length adjustment
From: "Cecil Moore" <w5dxp@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 11:12:55 -0600
From: "k6xyz" <k6xyz@sbcglobal.net>

The link dosent work

It's because www.qsl.net is down. I'm in the process of moving all my information from thewww.qsl.net/w5dxp server to the 1and1 server at www.w5dxp.com. However, the All-HF-Band-Antenna information is still on the qsl.net server so all you can do is keep trying until it comes up again. I apologize for that difficulty and need to get all the information transferred to the 1and1 server at w5dxp.com. Once again, one gets what one pays for.
--
73, Cecil, w5dxp.com

Type your favorite song.? Get a customized station.? Try MSN Radio powered by Pandora. http://radio.msn.com/?icid=T002MSN03A07001