Re: [TowerTalk] Escondido Tower

To: bipi@comcast.net, n6kj.kelly@gmail.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Escondido Tower
From: "Pat Barthelow" <aa6eg@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 20:23:59 -0800
A few quick clicks in Google Maps, and  you are there.  Yes, Terry, a nice
chap, that I mostly remember from the 3Y0PI Peter I DXpedition, and the
follow up DX Convention in Visalia

Here is an aerial photo of the neighborhood, but I haven't spotted Terry's
tower in the  photo yet...

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=1880+Summit+Drive+Escondido+CA&ie=UTF8&z=17&ll=33.109238,-117.041355&spn=0.005994,0.013561&t=h&om=1

73, DX, de Pat AA6EG aa6eg@hotmail.com;
Skype: Sparky599
Moon or Bust!--Jamesburg Gang Rides Again!