Re: [TowerTalk] Evaluating a Mosley TA-33 for purchase

To: "Derek Cohn/WB0TUA" <vibroplex@mindspring.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Evaluating a Mosley TA-33 for purchase
From: "Larry WA9VRH" <wa9vrh@mtco.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 16:12:45 -0600
Hi Derek,

I have the same TA-33 Jr that I bought in probably 1971 or so. I upgraded it
to an MP-33 (meaning that it has the high power radiator coils) about three
years later. Today it is still in the air over the home QTH. It has been
cleaned up with scotch bright a few times but still performs like new.
Unless the traps look damaged or smell burnt I would not be afraid of it.
73 Larry WA9VRH