Re: [TowerTalk] Evaluating a Mosley TA-33 for purchase

To: "Paul Christensen" <w9ac@arrl.net>,"Derek Cohn/WB0TUA" <vibroplex@mindspring.com>,"Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Evaluating a Mosley TA-33 for purchase
From: "D. Scott MacKenzie" <kb0fhp@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 20:49:11 -0500
With a good cleaning the TA-33 traps would last forever...spider webs always
caused me problems.  But it was up for many years before I put up a TH6DXX -
and that was up for many years before I gave it away to my club (Zero
Beaters - Washington MO) when I moved to three land....much too big for my
small suburban lot