Re: [TowerTalk] 40 meter vertical ant

To: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>,"Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 40 meter vertical ant
From: wa3afs@inav.net
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 22:52:28 -0500
If you have the space --- 2 verticals phased work very well.  I have used two
coaxial inverted L's (actually they were
almost entirely vertical) phased at my previous two QTHs with very nice
results.  (I am presently using a 4 square of
coaxial inverted L's which is even better)

Phasing can be done with delay lines or the COMTEK system.  I have used both
and they both work (The COMTEK
system gives some extras which are very nice (off either end and also a figure
8 pattern)

Good luck and let me know if you want any further details.
  -- Bruce, WA3AFS