Re: [TowerTalk] Stacking 204BA's

To: "N4BAA - Jose Castillo" <n4baa@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Stacking 204BA's
From: "Bob Maser" <bmaser@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 20:45:44 -0500
I totally agree.  IMHO, my 20M KLM Big Stick at 85 feet was the finest antenna
I ever owned, right out of the box.  With it, and a legal limit amp, there was
not a pile up I couldn't bust.  It just got a little bit better when I went to
the single driven element. I am sure that the effort to convert it made it
fell, in my mind, that it was better.  A friend of mine on the west coast had a
NOS 20M Big Stick that I could have bought but with the hurricanes here in
Florida, I just did not dare put it up.

Bob W6TR