Re: [TowerTalk] Stacking 204BA's

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Stacking 204BA's
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 17:19:15 -0500
It's not surprising that you notice some F/B degradation.  If F/B ratio is
important to you, you can minimize the degradation by increasing your
spacing distance.  Do you have AO?  If so, you can optimize your stack using
that.  You can also use AO to check for interaction with any other antennas
on your property, which is a feature that I find very useful.

73,
John KK9A