[TowerTalk] What Kind of Tower is This

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] What Kind of Tower is This
From: "Jim Walker" <jim@walkersdomain.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 22:09:04 -0500

Please help me identify this brand of tower.

I have ten (10) 10-foot sections of tower that looks a little like Rohn 25
but it isn't.

This three-sided tower is the same face width as Rohn 25.

This tower has Z bracing on only one side.  On this same side there are 8
horizontal braces.

The other two sides have S bracing.  That is, on two sides there are no
horizontal braces.

The three legs on the female end are enlarged to accept the male end and
held by two bolts on each leg.

The ends of the legs on the male end are crimped so as to more easily fit
into the female end.

The sections are galvanized and the legs are the same diameter as Rohn 25.

Any ideas?

Jim, KBØX