Re: [TowerTalk] 160 m. vertical and snow

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 160 m. vertical and snow
From: "Jim Miller" <JimMiller@STL-OnLine.Net>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 18:37:28 -0500
We had an ice storm here and a lot of trees and "all" of the old dead
branches.  My 102 inch mobile whip on top of my screwdriver was probably an
inch in diameter.  SWR pegged the meter.  Quick disconnect, slammed it on
the driveway, reinstalled it, problem GONE.  Quicker than putting in the amp
to melt it, hi.

73, Jim