Re: [TowerTalk] Hy-Gain 204BA with a 153CA

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hy-Gain 204BA with a 153CA
From: "Dale Martin" <kg5u@hal-pc.org>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 12:44:24 -0500

I was wondering about the 90-degree business for the 15m and 20m beams, too.
At W5RRR club station, we had a 4-el 15m beat at 90' and a 204ba at 80',
both pointing the same direction.  I don't ever recalling any interaction
problems.  Both were hoses and both were great performers.

I thought there were real interaction effect(s) between a 40m beam and a
triband beam...not sure exactly what, but that seemed to be the reason for
mounting them at right angles each other.

I don't think the 15-to-EU/20-to-Carib thing would work well...especially
when you want to do 20-to-eu and 15-to-carib.

73,
Dale, kg5u