[TowerTalk] ta33

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] ta33
From: Greenacres113@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 17:26:11 EDT
Everyone has their opinion.  From a little  gun this is mine.TA 33s are not
gg to beat monobanders or monster  tribanders.......but I've used a TA 33 at
arnd 50' for the last 30 yr.s . The  antenna still works FB and it survived  a
storm that bent the 2'' HD  mast.
I'm a DXer not a contester so I might see it a bit differently. My  current
DXCC mixed total is 354 & yes I wrkd BS7H on phone and cw  with  abt. 600w out
of the 30 yr. old SB 220 using the Mosley. Just my  opinion.

PS I've salvaged two TA 33jrs and made FB 2 ele 17m & 12m  yagis.

k9il