Re: [TowerTalk] Got a tower/antenna in a CC&R subdivision?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Got a tower/antenna in a CC&R subdivision?
From: Bill Turner <dezrat@copper.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 09:06:27 -0700
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Tue, 15 May 2007 07:30:00 -0600, Roger NØVR <n0vr@comcast.net>
 wrote:

>The potential buyers may even be rationalizing that "if the ham can have an
>antenna, then maybe there are not restrictive covenants here. Maybe this
>would be a great neighborhood to live in"

------------ REPLY FOLLOWS ------------

LOL! Even I would not dream of having neighbors who think like that. I
can hear their plans now:

1. Swimming pool in the front yard.
2. Even better, the swimming pool IS the front yard, and who needs a
stupid fence?
3. Let's tear out that ugly grass and just have dirt.
4. Plenty of room to have my used car lot and auto repair shop.
5. Finally, a place to party with my new 1000 watt amp.

and on and on. You get the idea. :-)

Bill W6WRT