Re: [TowerTalk] Got a tower/antenna in a CC&R subdivision?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Got a tower/antenna in a CC&R subdivision?
From: WD0M <wd0m@centurytel.net>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 18:06:55 -0600
The property across the street was listed at
$700,000 when we bought our home 3.5 years ago
and I got permission (BEFORE I bought the home)
from the HOA/CCR committee to put up a 55 foot
tower with a SteppIR 4L on top.   It's now on the
market for $1.8 million.  Don't see a problem here..........

73,
Joe
WDØM