Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR problem

To: "Tom Rauch" <w8ji@contesting.com>,"Jerry Keller" <k3bz@arrl.net>, "Bill Carnett" <ah6fc@yahoo.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR problem
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 00:02:57 -0400
> I'm not at all familiar with the SteppIR design, but I've

Nor am I, but I have many years working with process control and positioners
prior to moving into computer science.
Which brings up my question:  How does the system know the motors have moved
the tape/elements to the proper length? Hopefully they don't just count the
pulses to the motors.

Roger (K8RI)