Re: [TowerTalk] Single Point Ground

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Single Point Ground
From: "W7CE" <w7ce@curtiss.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 22:48:30 -0700
Tom,
I was looking at the first picture from the link you gave.  I need to do
something similar in the next month or so.  I'll be running 2 or 3 runs of
4" PVC drain pipe from the house to the tower and pulling 7/8" hardline.
With your conduit coming out of the ground at an upward angle, how do you
keep water out of the pipe?  It rains a bunch here in WA, and while my soil
has exceptionally good drainage, I'd still like to keep it as dry as
possible in the pipes.  My plan has been to use a 45 degree elbow where the
pipe exits the ground and possibly build a small enclosure that sits over
it.

Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated.

73,
Clay  W7CE