Re: [TowerTalk] Tower ACCIDENT

To: kd4e@verizon.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower ACCIDENT
From: Tom Anderson <WW5L@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 09:02:05 -0500
I've got a TriEX W51 crank up and its just much easier to rent a
scissors lift for the weekend (rent it on Saturday AM and you get it
usually all day Sunday too for the 1 day price) and do all the work from
it.  Besides if my 7-year-old grandson and 3-year-old granddaughter are
over here at the time they get a kick out of me taking them up in the
air all of 20 feet.

Tom, WW5L