Re: [TowerTalk] Tower ACCIDENT

To: <WW5L@gte.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower ACCIDENT
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 14:36:42 -0400
WOW, Ive removed and reused many base plates including a few that were
within 100-200  yards of the ocean and never saw one that bad even after
20-25 years. Id suspect a concrete that has a higher concentration of salts
than normal leaching out over the years.

Ive also had many sections regalvanized that were covered in surface rust
from being in very exposed locations and also subject to acid rain. The
interiors were still perfect.

Carl
KM1H