Re: [TowerTalk] Deed _protection_ for antennas using CC&R's

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Deed _protection_ for antennas using CC&R's
From: Alan NV8A <nv8a@att.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 15:24:28 -0400
But the sellers could still claim -- but cannot prove -- that their
homes would have sold at a higher price if it were not for your tower.

There is no way of *proving* either assertion because it is impossible
to compare the results of selling the same property to the same
purchaser on the same day when your tower is there and when it isn't.

73

Alan NV8A