Re: [TowerTalk] Stadiums as Tower/Contest Locations

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Stadiums as Tower/Contest Locations
From: k0myw@att.net
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 21:07:17 +0000
I am very pleased to see this thread. My wife is a huge baseball fan. So, being
a dutiful husband, I regularly accompany her to ballparks. And while she's
cheering on her favorite players, I often plot how the various light standards
would make wonderful supports for wire arrays. This thread has given me comfort
in the knowledge that I'm not the only one with daydreams...

de k0myw

From: n8de@thepoint.net