Re: [TowerTalk] HBDX48

To: <Paul@PaulFerguson.us>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HBDX48
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 21:41:34 -0400
Now aint that something! Critical tower is about 15 miles from me.

Ive a HDBX-48 laying out back and have been wondering how to extend it to
64' by adding to the base.I need the height to clear trees and will only be
putting a 4 bay array of 28' boom 432 yagis on it and maybe a pair of
similar length for 222.
The prior owner had a TH6 and a 24' boom 6M yagi on it for 25 years without
a problem and the tower is in excellent shape.

If Critical Tower cant get 2 straight sections fabbed up I may just cut off
the taper part of two or three #8 sections.

Carl
KM1H