Re: [TowerTalk] Does anybody even make the antennas they advertise?

To: "'Dick Green'" <wc1m@msn.com>,"'Roger (K8RI)'" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>,"'R Atkins'" <rusty_atkins@yahoo.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Does anybody even make the antennas they advertise?
From: "Bill Parry" <BPARRY@RGV.RR.COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 08:29:35 -0500
Dick,

I was interested in that too, but things are not the same in all states. In
Texas, for example, inventory is taxed (not federal). Since we don't have an
income tax, the property tax is real important in Texas. You can really see
the evidence by watching the car dealers' big sales just prior to January 1.
(Some even move some of their inventory to secret locations...)

A relative used to own a furniture store and the tax guy used to come by and
ask him to "estimate" his inventory! The time I was there he estimated

Bill, W5VX