[TowerTalk] Aluma Tower 50 foot

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Aluma Tower 50 foot
From: "Gene Bigham" <jbigham2@kc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 22:39:17 -0500
I have here for sale an Aluma tower T-150 which is the A and B section and
extends to 50 foot.  It is bracketed against the back of my house at the roof
line about 20+ foot up.  This tower, and the previous rotator, was damaged last
year in a severe wind storm 90 mph sustained winds with a Cushcraft A3S on it.
It was removed and the upper section taken and aluminum brazed and reinforced
to repair by a professional tower and metal man.  Mechanically it is fine.  I
have a Yaesu G-800DXA mounted on a short mast resting just on the top shelf of
the upper section that is one year old, a Cushcraft A3S a few feet above the
rotator, a 15 element horizontal Cushcraft 2 meter antenna some feet above
that, and a dual band vertical beam Cushcraft 4 element 440 and 3 element two
meter beam on top of all that.  I have all the manuals and tech info for all
these items.
Make an offer to come and take it down with no liability to you or me.  I have
had surgery and cannot keep up with such complicated antenna arrangements.  I
would be happy to supply any number of very high quality digital photos at your
request if you are serious about getting this setup complete.  I will include
an A4S parted out with it and any and all other aluminum tubing that is laying
around under the deck or the garage to go along with it.
Let me know directly.
Gene KB0GU
jbigham2@kc.rr.com