Re: [TowerTalk] Ask the What?

To: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ask the What?
From: "Chet Moore" <ChetMoore@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 09:10:00 -0400
Hi Doug,

I don't think Jim owes an apology.

Doug, you have over looked the fact that the Mosely was not "bashed", The report simply showed that there were a lot of other
tribanders that would be a better choice for "most hams". Each reader had to look at the data provided, and decide for themselves
which of the antennas tested was appropriate to their needs.

No one has said the results are not repeatable. I own the report and I would
bet that the results are repeatable.

If someone had the time, equipment and manpower,  Dick has indicated that
unless it was a FREE report, and even if it was repeatable that he would not
read it.

My guess is if someone painted  MOSELY SOLID STATE  IONISPHERE BUSTER on the
side of  the same brand of lightbulb N6BT used to work dx,  Dick would use
it and love it.

Jim used the words  "head in the sand"  which was exactly what I was
thinking before I saw Jims post.

According to Websters Collegiate Dictionary    STUPID:   given to
unintelligent decisions, or acts,

It is obvious from Dicks post that he is stupid......and....... no one can
fix stupid.

73

Chet

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>