Re: [TowerTalk] UV Resistant Ty-Wraps?

To: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>,"Tower Talk List" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] UV Resistant Ty-Wraps?
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 17:40:53 -0400
Black is the color usually associated with UV resistant due to the carbon
black used.
I would guess that the majority of tie wraps at the box stores are Made in
China so caveat emperator. I got my last batch from a friend in the CATV
business and they have been in place for about 15 years for the oldest ones.
Heche en Mexico if I remember.

Carl
KM1H