Re: [TowerTalk] Measurement errors and power line taps. Was,AL-80 Power

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Measurement errors and power line taps. Was,AL-80 Power Taps...
From: "James M. Daly" <AD1L@AD1L.COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 03:39:55 -0400
I do apologies for being off-topic, my only excuse is to claim ignorance and
beg everyone's pardon. Someone recommended the list and pointed me toward
the subscription page, I have since found the front door through
contesting.com and the amps list.

For the record in response to Jim's new thread, my meter claims an accuracy
of +/- 2% on VAC.

Peace
James - AD1L