[TowerTalk] Philly HPTG 2100 (450 ft)

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Philly HPTG 2100 (450 ft)
From: "John Fleming" <john@wa9als.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 11:24:17 -0400 (EDT)
Thanks for the interest.  I screwed up big time and ordered the wrong
things.  (I need the 1200.)  This was to replace Kevlar guys that were
originally supplied with a Glen Martin tower.  I would return it, but
it's been a year now, and Texas Towers probably isn't interested in
returns at this late date!  I have no excuse except simply not being
focused on my tower and operating for a couple of years now, and I
just never got around to returning it and working on my tower!  (I did
lower my yagi!)

The materials listed below were purchased from Texas Towers Sept 2006.
 The Philly spool has never been opened, and it has been stored
PROPERLY horizontally inside my nonsmoking house for about one year
now.  (It should be perfect.)

HPTG 2100 - 450 FT
PLP2738 grips (12)
3/8 inch thimble (12)
I might have the end caps also, but I'll have to look around for those
- I don't remember seeing them lately.

I'm at work right now, but I will be happy to take some photos and
answer further questions if anyone is seriously interested.

Thanks!  - John, WA9ALS