Re: [TowerTalk] Philly HPTG 2100 (450 ft)

To: john@wa9als.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Philly HPTG 2100 (450 ft)
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 13:09:44 EDT

John, I would not even think about guying a tower with 1200 pound guy
material. In my opinion the material you have is exactly what is needed for
that
job.

The 1200 pound size is used primarily for guying small masts, vertical
antennas and boom trusses.

73,
Gerald Williamson K5GW
Texas Towers

In a message dated 8/3/2007 10:25:00 A.M. Central Daylight Time,