Re: [TowerTalk] phillystran length ?

To: "'bill rubin'" <brubin2010@gmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] phillystran length ?
From: "Bill Parry" <BPARRY@RGV.RR.COM>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 08:34:06 -0500
Bill,

One additional thing. After I got everything finished I was real concerned
about my grandkids hanging themselves on the bottom ends of the guy wires. I
noticed that the power company put some long yellow plastic "tubes" on their
ground wires on their poles. I called, got the phone number of their
supplier and bought six for the bottom two sets of guys. (The rep was a ham
and brought directly them to my house!!) This was a real good thing and has
saved "grandpa" several times while mowing the yard....the kids are smart
enough not to get hung up!

Bill W5VX