[TowerTalk] phillystran length ?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] phillystran length ?
From: "bill rubin" <brubin2010@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 04:51:42 -0500
I am planning to put up a 100ft rohn 45g with 3 sets of guys 1 at 94 ft. 2
at 61ft, 3 at 31 ft.
The antenna will be a steppir 3 ele.  6-20 meters and with 30-40 meter
dipole option.
also at the 85 ft level I plan on feeding my 80/160 fan dipole (inverted)

Using a hybrid  Phillystran 1/4 to EHS 1/4  configuration for the guys to
reduce / remove guy resonance what should be the MINIMAL lengths be using
the Phillystran ?

Yes I know more is better, but budget wise i would like to know.

Do I only need it at the top level ?  Two levels ?

Alternative if i use 502 insulators how many and where ?

Thanks  73 N1HWC Bill