Re: [TowerTalk] rotor

To: <john@kk9a.com>, <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] rotor
From: <sabrams@nycap.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 10:21:39 -0400
Dave, I will send you my data as promised , but KK9A is correct about the
point to point wiring.

By the way, the Telrex rotator runs 110v to the tower for the rotator and
the selsyn.  I have a BA2345RIHS 2-inch rotator (with an internal heater in
the metal box) and Telrex recommends size 18 wire for terminals 1,
9,10,11,and 12; size 12 for terminals 2,3, and 4; and size 14 for terminals
5,6,7 and 8.  My manual for the 3-inch rotator has the same wiring
requirements.  It just occurred to me that the rotator has NO fuse.  I am
going to install a fuse on each leg of the incoming AC.  My motor shows
current requirements of 4.5/2.5 amps so I will first try some 5 amp
slo-blows and see what happens.  73  Saul  K2XA