[TowerTalk] Tailtwister 2, Tashjian tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tailtwister 2, Tashjian tower
From: "Russell Hill" <rustyhill@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 09:36:45 -0500
Hello all:

I have an installed Tashjian tower, which I guess used to be Tri-Ex.  It is
a 70 ft 4 section nesting tower.

I have purchased a Hy-Gain Tailtwister II rotator which--OOPS!-- looks as
though it might be too wide to get into the #6 section, the inner, highest,
section of the tower.  #6 is Tashjian's designation, might have been Tri-Ex
designation also, I don't know.

Does anyone have knowledge about whether or not I can use the TT II with
this tower?

The rotator shelf (uninstalled at this point) which Karl Tashjian supplied
me for the #6 section does fit the TT II perfectly, predrilled holes and
cable cutout fit perfectly.

If no-one on the reflector knows, I will phone Hy-Gain and Tashjian
tomorrow.

Thanks,
Rusty, na5tr