Re: [TowerTalk] house bracket rust stains

To: "Jim Jarvis" <jimjarvis@optonline.net>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] house bracket rust stains
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 10:03:15 -0400
In my case the eaves are 12" plus I wanted a bit of extra clearance to be
able to climb in/out the attic window. The only reason for this project is
so that I can locate the 432 MHz thru 10 GHz gear in the attic or on the
tower and minimize feedline loss to 50-60' of 7/8" Andrew.

The Rohn HBUTVRO design is a whole lot stiffer than their smaller brackets.
They will be mounted to the cedar siding with 2x8's and secured with thru
bolts to another 2x8 back support against the 2x6 wall. Two small lag bolts
will be used only for positioning the outside 2x8 and not for support

Its not going anywhere, even with 2 small microwave dishes on sidearm
rotators.

Carl
KM1H