[TowerTalk] Yagi Spacing

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Yagi Spacing
From: "Larry & Karen" <k0is@iowatelecom.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 23:13:37 -0500
At some point in the not too distant future I will be getting my tower airborne
and will have an LJ-105CA and a VB-66DX stacked on it. I think I saw the answer
to my question somewhere here a while back, but darned if I can find it now.
I'm wondering how much spacing I should have between them for minimal
interaction and is this based on the lower or the higher frequency antenna? I
don't have any modeling software, so have come to the experts. The lower
antenna, the 105CA, will be about 55 feet above ground. Thanks guys {and gals
if you're out there}.  Larry K0IS