Re: [TowerTalk] Securing Coax to Tower?

To: "Paul Henning" <paul@amtelco.com>, <K7LXC@aol.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Securing Coax to Tower?
From: "Gene Smar" <ersmar@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 00:20:39 -0400
Paul:

     I used lengths of #14 insulated solid house wiring to secure the coax
to my Trylon T-500-64.  It is (or was) cheap enough and re-enterable if
needed.

     Simply make one or two wraps around the cable bundle and twist the
wires to hold the cables together.  Then wrap the ends around the tower leg.
With the Trylon there are extra holes pre-drilled in each leg (for
accessories such as bearing plates.)  I fed the wire ends through these
holes before I tied the ends together.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F