Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Regalvanize

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Regalvanize
From: "Sadtip" <sad.tip@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 18:32:44 -0400
If you can't get any satisfaction from them I would definitely contact the
BBB (better Business Bureau)
to see if they have had any other complaints.

Just my .02 worth

RoD
KD0XX

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail,
A TRUE friend will be sitting next to you saying.....

"DAMN THAT WAS FUN"